If you already have an account you can book appointments, order prescriptions and check your records. If you are not set-up and would like to have access, please contact your practice to register.
- Access online services for Bransholme
- Access online services for Southcoates and Marfleet
- Access online services for Field View
KLINIK (Bransholme, Southcoates & Marfleet)
Book appointments, request a sick note, blood and scan results or other services via Klinik Simply fill in your details and your request will be sent directly to the practice who will respond with information and advice or arrange an appointment for you where needed.
E-consult (Field View only)
For an online consultation or prescription request visit Engage Online
Owned and run by the NHS, your NHS account is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services online.
You can download the NHS App, or open the NHS website in a web browser, to set up and log in to your NHS account. You must be over 13 to use it but you can use it to:
- get your NHS COVID Pass
- get advice about coronavirus
- order repeat prescriptions
- book appointments
- get health advice
- view your health record
- register your organ donation decision
- view your NHS number
To find out more click here.
NHS 111 online
111 online can tell you:
- where to get help for your symptoms, if you're not sure what to do
- how to find general health information and advice
- where to get an emergency supply of your prescribed medicine
- how to get a repeat prescription